COVID 19 Update

Under level 2 we are continuing to rehearse , and still hoping we might be able to give a concert on the evening of Saturday 2nd October.

This continues to depend on what is allowed under the various alert levels, and what the committee and those playing this term decide to do closer to the time. We are doing everything we can to hold the concert this year, but will postpone if necessary until the second term next year.

Please keep checking for updates as the situation changes.

WCO Committee

COVID 19 Alert levels impacting on our concert on Sept 26

It’s great to be in Level 3, but uncertainty about how long we’ll be there makes postponement of our September 26 concert almost inevitable. If we can resume rehearsals by Sept 14, we are hoping that we’ll be able to hold the concert on the evening of Saturday 2nd October, and continue our plans to repeat the concert in Featherston on October 3rd.

However, this depends on what is allowed under the various alert levels, and what the committee and those playing this term decide to do closer to the time. We are doing everything we can to hold the concert this year, but will postpone if necessary until the second term next year.

Please keep checking for updates as the situation changes.

WCO Committee